Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with new registered domain

hi

i have just registered my new domain(wholesalejoblots) i already have a blue voda account so i think everything has been configured
    i have set everything up im my control pannel and evrything seems to be ok because i can publish my site but its not coming up when live im getting a different site please take a look and tell me if this is normal

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!
    job lot
    used cars for sale
    bar jobs london
    hotel jobs london
    watch movies online

Re: help with new registered domain

Yes Mike, apparently that's a holding site 'till you go live. It happened to me too.. thought I'd done something wrong, but I was on line not long after. It won' t be long and you'll be up and running.
    Patsy
    www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

If you just registered the domain name it will take upto 72 hours to set it up, so hang in there and keep checking sometimes it goes quick.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

*ahem*

If you ordered a hosting account or a domain name and the transaction was processed (paid) after 2:00 PM Friday EST, it will not post to the bank until Monday morning, which reflects a delay in creating an account at VodaHost as well as domain Registration in compliance with ICANN.

Bottom line, if you buy something over the weekend, don't count on things being processed until the next regular Business day at the earliest (and up to 72 hours after processing is initiated. For foreign domain extensions, allow up to 5 days).

Now....when it comes to seeing your newly purchased domain name on a "Parking Page" one of the first things you need to verify is that the domain has been properly registered in your name (use a WHOIS tool of your choice). Then you will need to reset the DNS at wherever the domain was Registered in that provided Control panel.
        * Seeing a Parking page at least tells you the domain is off the market, even though it may still be in process of being registered (to you most likely).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanks everyone most helpfull
          job lot
          used cars for sale
          bar jobs london
          hotel jobs london
          watch movies online

Comment

Working...