Inform before transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inform before transfer?

Do I need to inform first before I transfer domain from somewherre else to VH? If do, do I inform to customer support?

Where can I watch this?
    http://vodahost.com/demowolf/dns/dns_*******.html
    The page you have just reached can not be displayed for technical
    reasons or it no longer exists in our system. If are experiencing
    problems with your account, please Click Here to submit a support
    ticket to our customer support help desk.

Thank you.

Re: Inform before transfer?

Hi PJ .. how are you ..

If you are looking to transfer your domain to voda host you can go to this thread and follow those instructions.

What you will be doing is putting in a support ticket for a domain transfer but you will need to make sure of a few things first, you will see. And it will be important for you to watch for the email that you will receive asking you to verify and confirm this transfer, you will need to respond to that email. So be checking your junk box as well throughout the procedure.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Inform before transfer?

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Hi PJ .. how are you ..

If you are looking to transfer your domain to voda host you can go to this thread and follow those instructions.

What you will be doing is putting in a support ticket for a domain transfer but you will need to make sure of a few things first, you will see. And it will be important for you to watch for the email that you will receive asking you to verify and confirm this transfer, you will need to respond to that email. So be checking your junk box as well throughout the procedure.
      Hi! Holly. How are you?
      And I am not so ok coz I just found out after I checked at http://whois.domaintools.com/ that my domain has been registered under the name of the company where I registered my domain and where I paid to. EVERYTHING is under the name of that company, which mean I am not the owner of the domain. Do I have to ask them to change into my name before I can transfer to VH? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X