Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR from park wrapper? for 2nd Domain

Hello out there fellow forumers - i hope someone can advise me,

I purchased a 2nd & 3rd Domain thru Voda. I followed my welcome package instructions to the tee. In vodahost/VBS when changing the DNS info there is NOWHERE specific to type in the IP addresses. It only has room for the new name server. The instructions are always slightly different from the screen i am sent to, however i have tried several times, several ways.

2nd Domain: (AwakeningVenus.ca) the changes to DNS are only accepted when i use the server names without IP addresses.
    ns1.voda32.com
    ns2.voda32.com

Okay DNS accepted. Logout of VBS. Login to CPanel - i follow the directions. Keep getting error reports that i haven't changed my name servers, "ERROR FROM PARK WRAPPER". However i just noticed the 'details' of the error report say "cannot determine nameserver IP's" - no go figure!

Question: where is the IP address supposed to be entered in VBS?
    - instructions aren't clear. From the previous threads on this subject others have had the same problem - however they never type in the solution - they just mention the problem resolved itself.

I have been trying to Addon Domain in the CPanel for about 4 days - am i just being impatient? I wish the welcome package came with an estimated time of how long it takes 'their' end to configure to my end.

The 3rd Domain: (AwakeningVenus.com) i only want to have this routed to AwakeningVenus.ca for the moment. I changed DNS as above for 2nd Domain. Accepted.
    Questions: What do i do in CPanel to direct it to my .ca?

Sorry for long thread. Really appreciate the help.
    Christine
    mainsite: www.LoveYourselfToHealth.ca

2nd Domain - AwakeningVenus.ca
    3rd Domain - AwakeningVenus.com

Re: ERROR from park wrapper? for 2nd Domain

I think i may have answered my own question.

My 2nd Domain .ca - no change, still not accepted.
    My 3rd Domain .com - was accepted just fine in CPanel.
    Which leads me to believe my .ca (CIRA-Canadian .ca registration) has not gone through the system yet).

I'm not entirely sure yet, but me thinks it could be the answer - sorry to bother anyone - if you do have any advise you might think it could be please let me know.

Christine.

Comment

Re: ERROR from park wrapper? for 2nd Domain

You add the domain in cpanel. Then you must login to the domain registrar and POINT the domains to your hosting. If you bought them from voda host then its www.vodahost.com/modernbill.html

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X