Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I transfer ".pl", ".ua" domaind to VH?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I transfer ".pl", ".ua" domaind to VH?

Is this possible to transfer domain like "domainname.pl" or "domainnane.com.ua" or "domainname.de" or "domainname.dk" to VH and manage it through C-Panel?

Re: Can I transfer ".pl", ".ua" domaind to VH?

You may POINT all domains to a vodahost server, however, not all domains will be able to be hosted with vodahost as the domain registrar.

By cpanel if you mean your hosting cpanel then yes .. you may add them as addons in cpanel.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      You may POINT all domains to a vodahost server, however, not all domains will be able to be hosted with vodahost as the domain registrar.

By cpanel if you mean your hosting cpanel then yes .. you may add them as addons in cpanel.

Karen
      Thank you for your answer.

So, as I understood, I can add of domain to cpanel, I can host my website with this domain, but I will still pay for the domain support to previous company in Europe, which registered it for me. Am I right?

Comment

Yes but you are only paying for the domain registration. You would also pay a seperate charge for it even if you transferred it here. Hosting is for your website.. dns hosting which is seperate is for your domain name.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          Yes but you are only paying for the domain registration. You would also pay a seperate charge for it even if you transferred it here. Hosting is for your website.. dns hosting which is seperate is for your domain name.

Karen

Thank you, Karen!

All's clear now :) So, I will transfer :)

Comment

Hmmm...

I changed DNS'es and added my domain "aletarg.pl" to parked domains, but when I try to open www.aletarg.pl my another website opening.

I try to add "aletarg.pl" to addon domains, but it looks like impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Freelander View Post
              Is this possible to transfer domain like "domainname.pl" or "domainnane.com.ua" or "domainname.de" or "domainname.dk" to VH and manage it through C-Panel?
              No, it is not possible to transfer the domains to VodaHost, as these domain extensions (country extensions) are not supported by VodaHost.

Leave them at your current local Registrar, create an add-on domain to you account in your Control Panel, and make the DNS entries with the current Registrar to "point" to your VodaHost account.

If you have problems creating the add-on domains due to the extension, Submit a Support Ticket to VodaHost for assistance.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                No, it is not possible to transfer the domains to VodaHost, as these domain extensions (country extensions) are not supported by VodaHost.

Leave them at your current local Registrar, create an add-on domain to you account in your Control Panel, and make the DNS entries with the current Registrar to "point" to your VodaHost account.

If you have problems creating the add-on domains due to the extension, Submit a Support Ticket to VodaHost for assistance.

Thank you!

Now I've made it :)
                So, now I can upload my websites with these extensions by FTP and host it at VH without problems?

Comment

Apparently!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X