Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name

Help

It has been over 72hrs and when i search for my www.findingmax.ca i get nothing or an ad for a lost dog help me find max...I have started to create a couple pages, home page is labeled as index, i can publish it but cant search for my web site...do i need to create a new domain name due this
    getting frustrated

thanks maxwell bylander

Re: domain name

Where are you searching....in Google or something?

If your site has been indexed within 72 hours then you've done well.

What I can see however is 2 things

1) your page title is www.findingmax.ca - It should be some thing like 'help me find max' and what ever you decide should appear in the text on the page.

2) The other thing I noticed is that you have no text on your page. It looks like you have but what you actually see is images with text on it. Search engines such as google depend on 'actual' text to decypher what your site is about and if it cant read anything then how can it return your site in any of its results pages.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I do have text on my page, and pictures....i do not want this page about a dog on my website it is not my dog but something that just showed up.
      www.findingmax is about m y life storey

Comment

My domain name is findingmax.ca do i need a diiferent domain to get rid of this stupid page that has attached itself to my website

Comment

Here are the domain registry for www.findingmax.ca Are you sure its yours?? Not hosted with VH either

Domain name: findingmax.ca
          Domain status: EXIST
          Approval date: 2007/05/01
          Renewal date: 2010/05/01
          Updated date: 2009/04/03

Registrar:
          Name: DomainPeople, Inc.
          Number: 192

Name servers:
          w.dns.netnation.com 204.174.223.169
          x.dns.netnation.com 204.174.223.225
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Just an after thought... If the above is yours...and you've recently signed up with VH 72 hours + ago. You would need to change the name servers.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
            X