This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer gone missing!

I have a customer who wants me to design them a new website.

They want to keep their old domain name.

But the person who build their current website can no longer be reached.

The domain is currently hosted in the name of the old designer.

What can I do to obtain the domain?

Thanks
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Re: Designer gone missing!

Have you looked at whois as their address is often listed.? If not! i can only suggest getting in touch with the domain provider.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I have a similar problem...

We want to renew our domain but this is proving frustratingly difficult!!

According to vodahost the primary email address on the account is registed to someone who no longer works for the company.

However whois.net does gives the admin email as an existing employee (which is correct).

We can't log on to vodahost.net to pay the invoice because the existing employee doesn't know his password (if he even ever had one!) and we don't know the password of the ex-employee.

So how do we pay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Livingstone View Post
        I have a similar problem...

We want to renew our domain but this is proving frustratingly difficult!!

According to vodahost the primary email address on the account is registed to someone who no longer works for the company.

However whois.net does gives the admin email as an existing employee (which is correct).

We can't log on to vodahost.net to pay the invoice because the existing employee doesn't know his password (if he even ever had one!) and we don't know the password of the ex-employee.

So how do we pay!!!
        Contact Support and explain your issues to them. Unfortunately we cannot help you with this on the forum.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X