Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep my own domain.

Hello,
    I just finished my first websitelayout and want to publish it.
    but i already got my domain *******.NL
    and i want to hold it mine.
    is there a way to publish my website on ******.NL ?

p.s Srry for my bad englisch.

Many Thanks Me :D

Re: Keep my own domain.

Your domain name has ******* out. Anyhow anthing built with BlueVoda must be published to Vodahost. You can sign up here http://www.vodahost.com/
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

But is there nothing that i can do, to keep my domain (www. Wimlentje. NL)
      even if publish it with VodaHost?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchFreedomHacker View Post
        But is there nothing that i can do, to keep my domain (www. Wimlentje. NL)
        even if publish it with VodaHost?

You can keep your domain names.

Just buy a VodaHost hosting account and point your Domains to your VodaHost servers.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

@ Zuriatman, Many thanks. didn't knew that.
          but now the next question how do i point my domain to the VoadaHost server :P

Comment

When you purchase a domain name from a registrar (in your case in the Netherlands) they allow you access to a personal control panel thaty allows you to change the DNS (nameservers) of the domains you purchased.

So,

1. Purchase a VH hosting account declaring your existing domain name as main domain (so you will NOT have a free domain name, but that's not importamt for you since you want to use the existing one)

2. After VH has setup the account, you will receive an email with the DNS. At this point you need to do what I explained above, using the DNS that VH will send you.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X