Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have domain

Hi everybody,

My question is. I already have domain name on *******. can i use it on Blue Voda? If yes, ho w can i use? What do i have to do?
    I`m a beginner.

Thank you.

Re: Already have domain

Any domain name, registered anywhere, can be used with a VodaHost account.

You can either point your domain DNS (nameservers) on your VodaHost account, or ask VodaHost to transfer (for free) your domain name from your registrar to them.

One transfer is free of charge.

When you purchase your hosting account, you can either declare the existing domain name as primary, in which case your account will be automatically related to this domain name, OR you can use the coupon "freedomain" (see details in ordering page) in which case you get a new domain free for one year, and you can use the same hosting account also for your existing domain, adding it as "add on domain".
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X