Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpanel user name and password

Hi guys

I’m new in this and I just bough a hosting and domain name. My problem is that I don’t have a cpanel user name and password I don’t now what my name server is. I see in this forum that I have to received it in my welcome letter but there is nothing there just basic info for my purchase. Also I have another 4 email but still nothing the same info which I’ve got in my welcome letter. Could please help me with that
    Thanks in advance

Re: Cpanel user name and password

Same problem here...I'll try to help if I get things going.

Comment

submit a support ticket :

Comment

check your SPAM file
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

i am having the same problem. there is nothing in my spam folder and the person i have been liasing with doesnt seem to get what the problem is. i have even requested the info get sent to another email addy to no avail - help!!! very frustrating. I get all her other emails - so how weird is that!

Comment

When did you purchase the account?

Accounts might need up to 24 hrs (rarely even more) to be setup. Only at that point the welcome email is sent.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there, i believe it is some weird technical issue where someone that end believes the info is coming through on the welcome email (I did get the welcome email) but at my end the welcome email arrives minus the info i need. I have 2 other domains through voda and never had the issue before at all so it is all very strange. Whatever the case I ended up putting a support ticket in and they were kind enough to copy and paste the info i needed into their reply - you will obviously need proof you are the person responsible for that domain though. So in all it worked out anyway. If anyone ever has that problem and your email definitely isnt in your spam folder, then just put a support ticket in and the guys there will help you out one way or another. :) Happy happy.

Comment

This is my 3rd domain... And now I face the same problem as Luan... Hmmm... I guess I'll have to put up a Support Ticket..
                Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

I'm having the same problem. The last time I submitted a support ticket, one Amie Smith replied requesting my order number. I supplied both the order number and invoice number yet no one sent my login detail. It is very frustrating.

Comment

Even i am having the same problem, looking for solution, but did not got anything.

Regards,
                    Raicol
                    cpanel

Comment

raicol,
                      The link in your signature violates TOS !!
                      CarbonTerry
                      Semper Fi
                      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                      Zone 5 Photo
                      My USMC

Comment

contact your hosting service support.

Comment

Hi there everyone,
                          probably stating the obvious here to some, but I only discovered this recently... if you havent received your details at an external email account... log into your voda billing services account via www.vodahost.net - Client area - all the emails they sent to any other email account will be there and all your details are there, clear as day. While I was in a big panic about not receiving the details at my other account, they were within the client area the whole time (yes they had sent the emails to my external account but info hadnt come through with it).
                          Anyway, perhaps that will help a few who might also be stressing out.
                          If you do this, it will cut out the middle man and will waste less time for all.
                          Hope that helps!
                          Luan
                          www.thesecretkeeper.com.au

Comment

Working...
                          X