• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BFBW
    Sergeant

• Mar 2010

Pointed DNS from *******

Hi there.

I need some help, i pointed my DNS from ******* to VH. Do i have to do something, i mean set up in VH or just wait? I can`t transfer my domain til it`s will be 60days old. If i pointed my DNS to VH, can i publish my website when it`s done? Can i use the same code what i used at the other name server?

Thanks your help.
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Pointed DNS from *******

Assuming you have pointed you domain to the server that was given to you when you joined VH, this should be ok. It can take up to 72 hours to propagate, but is quite often done in just a few hours.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• BFBW
      Sergeant

• Mar 2010

I registered now 4th time under two days and when i`d like to login into client area, it says, login details incorrect????? I`d like to pay the 19,95....but after i filled out the form...address, email, password...etc...it shows my ammount, but i can`t login! It`s annoying, WHY IS THAT? Somebody have idea?
      Thank you.

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BFBW View Post
        I registered now 4th time under two days and when i`d like to login into client area, it says, login details incorrect????? I`d like to pay the 19,95....but after i filled out the form...address, email, password...etc...it shows my amount, but i can`t login! It`s annoying, WHY IS THAT? Somebody have idea?
        Thank you.
        If you paid your subscription, you will have received an email with all your login details. (Check your junk mail area, just encase) If still no email, i would suggest an support ticket.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X