• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne_Jordan
    Corporal

• Mar 2010

How do I point the nameservers?

I can't seem to find the tutorial on how to point my nameservers to my new VodaHost account. Where do I go? What do I do? Can you give me a link?

Many thanks in advance.
  • WSBlue
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: How do I point the nameservers?

Comment

• Wayne_Jordan
      Corporal

• Mar 2010

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My former hosting company says that my domain name has been transferred to Vodahost and that my nameservers must be changed at Vodahost.

I don't see where to do that; there is no "update nameservers" icon on cpanel, and there are no tutorials on where to update nameservers for domains hosted by Vodahost.

I've sent 2 emails to support, but have not received a reply for two days.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Login, then click on "My Domains"

When the list of your domaiun ( s ) appears, click on the icon to the right of the row, and it will take you to the domain details page. There you can change the nameservers to the ones of your VH account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

interesting....

Comment

Working...
          X