• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Fett
    Private

• Aug 2010

Request AUTH Code - Can't Find Option?

Hi all,

I'm trying to find the option to request an AUTH code so that I can transfer one of my domains to a new registrar. I understand that VodaHost are a reseller for ENOM but they should still be able to provide me with an AUTH code. ICANN specifically state that:

The registrar must provide you with the Auth-Info code within 5 calendar days of your request.

Does anyone know how to do this? I've submitted a ticket but don't hold out much hope as I see other users don't get a response to such requests:

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Request AUTH Code - Can't Find Option?

Only VodaHost has the authority to provide you with code.

We at VodaTalk are merely Members of the forum.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Mr Fett
      Private

• Aug 2010

Re: Request AUTH Code - Can't Find Option?

Hi zuriatman,

Thanks for the response!

I was actually asking if anyone knew how I could request the auth code? Most domain registrar's (and resellers) websites have an automated tool for requested an AUTH code for a domain name but I can't find one in my VodaHost control panel.

I was wondering if I'd missed something obvious or if I really have to wait for VodaHost to respond to my ticket. I've tried calling them and their tech support line rather unhelpfully tells you to go to the website and submit a ticket!

Thanks again for posting

B

Comment

Working...
      X