X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem - ignorance - site not showing

Hello,
    I have a site http://www.fxtradingprofits.com
    I have had this for a few years, but not used it.
    Dont remember if I bought this from BV or elsewhere.
    I have published 2 pages - one the index page and another.
    Neither show up on the web.
    I went to my cpanel, and see it there along with the others which do work ok
    I did not touch anything as this backroom stuff frightens me.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing please?
    Thank you

Re: My problem - ignorance - site not showing

Is your name Simon Hedley? in the UK???

It is registered at GD, and expires 10-2-11, and is currently hosted at SimpleIdea.

Thing is, although the domain name was first registered in October 2005 (and assuming to you as you state), this site in ANY present state does not present for me, meaning there is something off at the server level: either the account has been hacked and the Index page replaced with a blank white one, or the Nameservers were never set properly in the first place (if, again as you say, you have it as an add-on domain still in your VodaHost account) ..... if you ARE Simon and have the ability to go to the G Da ddy Control Panel to set Nameservers, you will need to simply set them to your supposed hosting account here at VodaHost.

If this is too much for you, or a ruse altogether, then it's on you.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Is your name Simon Hedley? in the UK???

It is registered at GD, and expires 10-2-11, and is currently hosted at SimpleIdea.

Thing is, although the domain name was first registered in October 2005 (and assuming to you as you state), this site in ANY present state does not present for me, meaning there is something off at the server level: either the account has been hacked and the Index page replaced with a blank white one, or the Nameservers were never set properly in the first place (if, again as you say, you have it as an add-on domain still in your VodaHost account) ..... if you ARE Simon and have the ability to go to the G Da ddy Control Panel to set Nameservers, you will need to simply set them to your supposed hosting account here at VodaHost.

If this is too much for you, or a ruse altogether, then it's on you.
      Wow, just a little more than surprised at what you tell me - My name is not siimon, I am Hans and as sure as little *****s am truly baffled.
      thank you for the reply - dont quite know what to do next.

Comment

Do a little digging on your own (enter the domain name) >> http://www.networksolutions.com/whois
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X