add on domain not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add on domain not showing

I tried to find the answer in other threads, but I don't see my specific question. I had site1.com hosted with vodahost for over a year. I wanted to add an add-on domain. I registered site2.com and paid for my new domain through Vodahost. I went to CP and completed the add-on domain step including naming it public_html/site2.com . I then went to my computer and made subfolder for my site2.com files. I created a new index.bvp page and published it to the public_html/site2.com subfolder.

I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere. I don't remember doing anything to point the site2.com to the vodahost nameservers. I looked at an old tutorial in the forum and it said this is done through the VBS site, but everything seems to have changed and I can't find the place to go to point the domain to the VH name servers. Please help.
    Last edited by ZipZap; 10-28-2010, 05:30 AM. Reason: typo correction

Re: add on domain not showing

Login your account here go to my domains check that or update the named servers.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: add on domain not showing

Thanks for your comments. I did eventually find the place in the Client area where I could point the domain to the vodahost nameservers and that solved the problem. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
      X