getting my domain back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting my domain back

I recently didn't pay my bill for my .com and I can now..can I get back my domain that's registered with BV.? If so, what do I need to do?
    It's www.eastflat.com

Many thanks

Re: getting my domain back

Blue Voda is the web builder tool ..... VodaHost is the provider of your hosting and domains.

You can purchase your domain yourself by following this link >> https://www.vodahost.net/cart.php?a=add&domain=register
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili..I've read your posts for a few yrs. now.. I do enjoy the info you give with the somewhat "***** side"[to the point]. I guess I typed the wrong thing as in "BV".. but, I thought the "domain question" would fall under the "domain maintenance" Sorry if I'm asking the wrong question in the wrong fourm.

Comment

No big!

Just that when people confuse Blue Voda with VodaHost, it makes it all the more difficult to get them through the steps when they see different names in different places, especially when it comes to spending money!

Glad I've been able to make you smile somewhat all this time .... hopefully I've been able to share something useful as well.

Comment

You've made me smile many times with alot of information to others my friend.

Guess I'll be searching for my answer in a different fourm, still learning here>grin<
          Many thanks for all your info through the yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEastFlat View Post
            Guess I'll be searching for my answer in a different fourm.
            ????

Even if your domain expired, it is still associated with your account, so all you need do is renew the domain itself (and double-check to see that the Nameserver info is still intact - if not, be sure to re-enter it). It does not matter if it was the Primary or an Add-On domain .... just renew it and reset DNS!
            Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            You can purchase your domain yourself by following this link >> https://www.vodahost.net/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Comment

Thanks again my friend. I'll be checking on that

Many thanks,
              Bob Flat

Comment

Working...
              X