This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website not showing with www. in front

My website, www.tannertrackinglandscaping.com is not showing up with the www. in front of it. It will show up fine, along with all of the other pages in the site if you take the www. off the front of it. This has never been a problem with this site in the past. Any ideas?
    Scott

My Web Design Site

Re: website not showing with www. in front

I Just tried it and it seems to work just fine, both as http://www.tannertrackinglandscaping.com/

and as

Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hmmm!? Thanks for checking. Something is definitely weird on my end then. I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and all three are acting the same way. Could it be a glitch with my specific ISP?

Just checked again and now it's working both ways. Like I said...weird!
      Scott

My Web Design Site

Comment

It all depends on how you added the Domain to your account in the first place.
        It does not obstruct function, however, as the General assured you above, so it is not a "glitch" or issue ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Since I can see your domain fine, both with or without www, it is almost certainly an issue with your ISP or with one of the datacenters that are between you and VH.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X