This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring site to new webmaster questions

Hello, I have a few questions regarding transferring a website I have made using Bluevoda to a new person, who may or may not use Bluevoda, but will be using the same domain.

I run a website for a local pony chuckwagon/chariot club, I started in 2005 but it is getting quite stale to me, and I feel someone else could do it better.

I would just like to know how much hassle it would be, what steps need to be taken to transfer everything to a new person and PC. I may want to make my exit this fall

Thanks

Re: Transferring site to new webmaster questions

Depending on where the domain is registered and residing, you may have optional services available for domain appraisal and selling/auction. Based on the measured traffic and SERP values the domain has earned, the value of the domain will be established and may then be reasonably offered.

If and when someone offers to buy the domain and you decide to sell it, upon such sale you need then contact VodaHost Support to follow the procedures they will outline for you to transfer the domain and/or the account to the new owner.

The avenues you select are entirely up to you, and it is a matter of which service you opt for, from whom, according to whatever terms, and has nothing to do with anyone in these Forums whatsoever.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X