• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misfit
    Private

• May 2012

pages not publishing to domain

I have been having issues with getting started. I could not find the B2 blog page or the phpp pages that I installed. I assumed it was because I didnt publish the home page yet so, I published a few pages.
    It said the uploads were successful but, when I try to veiw the site it says server cannot be found. I assume this is why I have been having issues all along? Im getting very frustrated as the tutorials give little info and often leave me with more questions than answers. I am a complete newbie with very little computer knowledge.
    I originally purchased the domain from another site but transfered the servers a week ago so, that should not be the issue. And YES, I also doubled checked to make sure that they were correct to the email I received.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am about to give up all together and cancel my account.

The website URL is www.misfitsfantasysports.com

Thanks Again!
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

re: pages not publishing to domain

The Domain you mentioned is still available for purchase (indicating that you in fact do not actually have use of or own the domain) despite supposedly purchasing hosting from VodaHost. Having a hosting account without an active Domain is like building a house with no doors to get in ...

Were you in fact truly the owner of the Domain, and whether you left it at another Registrar or transferred it to VodaHost, you would still need to make DNS/Nameserver entries to point to the assigned IP address for your hosting account for any website to be "found" and to display any pages, be they created via BlueVoda or as part of a phpBB Forum.

Please follow each of the Tutorials that guide you through each step required.

>> Useful Post Regarding Domain Creation, DNS Management, Publishing, etc.

If you simply cannot understand the processes or steps after reviewing the abundant and easy-to-follow resources provided, you can Contact VodaHost Support to see how they might be able to assist you personally in administrating your online account.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: pages not publishing to domain

SUGGESTION: Now that you have seemingly followed the steps outlined above to "activate" your Domain, you should pay particular attention to making sure your Website Logo accurately represents your Domain "misfitsfantasysports.com" instead of the "misfitsfantasysport.com" that you presently show in your Header (you are missing the "S" in 'sports').

No need to unnecessarily confuse Visitors when trying to establish 'loyalty' and regular visits.

SECOND UPDATE: You have mis-configured your Flash (Shockwave) Intro/Header, and your site is unable to properly display across different browsers almost 85% of the time.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X