Add On Domain Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add On Domain Problem

Today i purchased a new domain name and successfully added it as an Add On Domain on my account.

I quickly saved a basic ''Under Construction'' page to the new folder/domain and published it ok.

Now, when i have a look at www.e-advertz.com/foxcovertfc, it shows the page i published ok.

But, as an add on domain i should be able to just type www.foxcovertfc.com and it should also show. But it doesnt, it shows me another page already built, to do with motor vehicles.

I did a check on whois.asp and it comes up with all my details, so why is this other website there when i check?

Do i have to wait a while or is there a problem?
    www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Re: Add On Domain Problem

It may take 24 to 48 hours to go through the system as a "domain" If in a couple days you still have the same problem- open a support ticket.

The reason you can get it via /foxcovertfc is that the server is treating it as simply a sub directory at this time.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

cheers andy, thought that. will leave it a few days.
      www.hobta.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

You also need to enter your VBS account, and change the nameservers to be the same as the ones of your main domain (your Vodahost account). Your new domain is still parked at Vodahost.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

I just updated your name servers for you, please allow a few hours for propagation!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks all, working fine now, again, thanks for help, perfect as usual.
            www.hobta.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X