Building subdomain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building subdomain

I am new to website building and am having a hard time figuring this out.
    My question is: I have a main domain lehmanmarketing.com and also purchased superiorloving.com as an addon domain. How do I build my second site in soholaunch or is the first the only one that I build in soholaunch? I have tried logging in and nothing works. Do I build all subdomain sites in BVor how do I do this?

Re: Building subdomain

Soholaunch is single license, so you can only have ONE Soholaunch site per account.
    So your options are:

1. Add the new domain in your account as addon domain and build the new site in BV
    2. Purchase a separate account from VH so you can build your new site with Soho
    3. Ask directly Soholaunch if you can purchase another commercial license and install it in your existing account, in the new domain that you will add as addon.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your prompt response. I thought that is what I might have to do and started on it last nite. I found a few more posts that helped me out as far as what to do.
      I have been watching this forum for a while and am very impressed with the responses and the info that one can glean from them.
      Awesome job, and I'll be your client for as long as I foresee.

Comment

Greetings! First post here. I've published my website. I added a subdomain via the BV Cntrl Panel Add-on. All pages in the domain load fine, but no pages will load from the subdomain. I know I'm missing something simple. The links for the subdomain are set up as [subdomain name.domain name.com/subdomain page.html]. I'm doing the upload from the BV page builder. Folder name in the upload panel for the sub is [public_html/subdomain folder name]. I wasn't sure if providing you with the site URL is permitted here so you could take a walk through. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Apparently you are adding an extension to your BV created pages unnecessarily.....

1. Your sub-domain site will always have it's own index page as well (as it is "contained" in the sub-directory), and other pages are linked in the same BV protocol. (each page properly titled, saved, Properties filled out, etc.)
          2. To publish your sub-domain, you need only add the following to the "Publish" dialog box (in BV, not FTP): public_html/subdomainname
          *Add no extensions (as you mentioned above, ".html"), as BV will automatically add the proper extension for each page as it is published.
          3. After properly publishing the sub-domain pages thus, refresh your browser and check them out.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

What you have described above, is correct.( However you are saying that you added a SUBDOMAIN but you also say you added it through the ADDON procedure, which can't be. ) So, if the pages don't show up, there must be something else wrong (unless you haven't done excactly what you described). Please provide the URLs so we can have a look.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X