Email pop3 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email pop3 not working

I'm currently switching from one host server to vodahost... I've set up my domain and all the email accounts. I use an email filtering service that requires the mx records to point to them so they can filter my email before bouncing it back to vodahost.

When I check to download my email even though everthing is set up correctly... it is pulling email from my old host... I can see new email in my vodahost... just can't download...

Anysuggestions?

Re: Email pop3 not working

Sounds like your domain name has not fully propogated yet, this can take upto 72 hours.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Email pop3 not working

No, I've had the domain name for years(5)... Artizan.net has been my host. About 1year ago artizan directed me to a 3rd party email filter/security company (Appriver) that scrubs all email before downloading to my server. The mx records have to point to there server where they scrub and filter the email then send back the clean stuff to my server (vodahost)... my new host. How do I get voda to point the mx records to appriver?

Comment

Working...
      X