• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddiebold
    Private

• Dec 2006

Help in sending web based contact information

I do not understand what I am doing wrong. When the contact information is filled out on this form and is tested in a browser or published, the form information and where it is to go gets hung up in Yahoo Email screen that wants me to fill it out as if it is a new message??? Please tell me what it is I am doing wrong. I use a mailto:ddiebold@sbcglobal.net as far as the form properties. I cannot attach the setup file on this forum, but please go to www.dieboldpwr.com/help.html This is one of my problem information pages that will not send to me.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Help in sending web based contact information

Advise: post in the forms forum next time.

Anyway, the mailto method will NOT work in most cases. Please read carefully the tutorial : BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 so you can create a php page to process your form info
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X