Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I set up outlook 2003?

Hi all,

I've been trying for a while to receive emails into my outlook 2003 account info@georgesutherland.com . I've followed the tutorials for setting up the account. I have tried entering both mail.georgesutherland.com into the appropriate incoming/outgoing boxes as well as replacing this with my internet service providers account instead but neither works.

I have contacted my service provider who say that if the domain is not one of theirs then it won't be their details I enter anyway.

I have entered the username and passpord provided by bluevoda on my login information email.

I'm really not sure what to do now. I'm a bit of a novice at this and would very much appreciate some help. Should I delete the account and start again? If so how would I do this?

Regards,

Teddybear

Re: Help! Can't receive emails in outlook 2003

Teddy

Its not the BV password and info you would use to log in. You first have to create the mail accounts in the cpanel under webmail, and the login and passwords there are what you use in outlook.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Help! Can't receive emails in outlook 2003

click the below.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X