• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deesdogcare
    Master Sergeant

• Jan 2007

HELP! Outlook suddenly getting server errors

My email has been being checked through Outlook for several weeks now, but tonight, I'm suddenly getting server errors. Outlook is still checking, sending, and receiving mail through my msn.com account, but it cannot touch my vodahost account through my website. This is BAD ~~~ when I went online to see if I could check the mailboxes manually, there were 21 messages that had come through that I didn't know about.

Does anyone have any clue what's going on?

ADMIN & MODS . . . if you choose to delete this so someone doesn't know that anyone had any trouble, please e-mail me and tell me what's going on instead of leaving me hanging. Last time I had an issue (my site was down), my threads just kept getting deleted and I was left hanging. I really need to know what's going on and how to correct it if there's anything I can do or I wouldn't be asking.

Thank you!
  • emwin
    Private

• May 2006

Re: HELP! Outlook suddenly getting server errors

I have also been experiencing similar problems with my emails. I normally access 18 email addresses through Outlook, of which 70% are connecting to my Voda domains.

All my other email addresses perform normally, but those connecting to Voda based addresses are constantly coming up with error messages to do with inability to connect to the server, or the server timing out.

I have extended the timout times but to no avail. This all started at the same time that I found it was taking up to 15 minutes to connect to my cPanel, and being completely unable to log in to my webmail.

All of these addresses worked fine previously, although I have obviously re-checked all of the settings.

Any ideas?

Mike

Comment

• scottaforbes@gmail.com
      Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2006

Problems here as well

Cheers

Scott
      www.dargdaffin.co.uk

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Hi,
        Getting a very similar problem myself. My machine goes out & collects from all other email accounts with no problem. But when it gets to my vodahost emails it tries to connect & nothing. It seems to go into some sort of never-ending loop on all accounts.
        This will sometimes happen for a day & then all is back to normal. Then sometimes for a few days.
        A few people on the forum have said about this & have never really got it solved.??
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

I think its an "Outlook" problem ... Microsoft

Best to log on to your mail to be sure ... that is what I do ...

Found the same thing, works somedays and not others ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X