Where is my welcome email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my welcome email

Hello. In a lot of the email tutorials, it instructs me to check my welcome email for a server name/login name. I have checked every single email sent to me from Voda and haven't found any instructions per email set-up. What should I be looking for?

thanks,

Mike

Re: Where is my welcome email

Originally posted by Mike Lind
    Hello. In a lot of the email tutorials, it instructs me to check my welcome email for a server name/login name. I have checked every single email sent to me from Voda and haven't found any instructions per email set-up. What should I be looking for?

thanks,

Mike
    have you opened a voda hosting account and chosen and paid for your account via the monthly or annual option??

If you did that, how long ago??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Where is my welcome email

Mike: I notice you have a website up and running made with Blue Voda. In order to do that, you would have received an email telling you your server names, passwords, etc, when you first opened up your Voda Host account. That is the Welcome Letter you refer to. If you have misplaced that, I would submit a support ticket and ask for another one.
      Cindy
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
      X