• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sebastianmuntean
    Private First Class

• Jul 2006

SMTP question

Hello,

I'm trying to send emails with Outlook Express or Thunderbird for several of my email accounts (on simpludesign.com, simpluturism.com) but it give me this message:

A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject 'tetste', Account: 'sebastian@simpludesign.com', Server: 'mail.simpludesign.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

I'm using server authentication for outgoing. Interesting is that I can send email to other email addresses from the same server (from a simpludesign.com adress to a simpluturism.com address), but not to an external hosted mail server address. It says that the sent was done but I'm never receiving the email on that account.

Best regards,
    Sebastian Muntean
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: SMTP time out for all my domains

Sebastian.. It's a bit hard to figure your problems out from your posting... I read that your outlook and express are set up right... You may need to make sure that your email addresses are set up right and directed right on the server/ C-Panel... Doug

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: SMTP time out for all my domains

Please click the below to learn how to set up and troubleshoot your email accounts....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X