• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sameer
    Second Lieutenant

• May 2006

email space quota

i have set up an email account for one of my clients with 10 mb space, the space has almost been filled up. i have checked what has filled up the space so soon but did not find anything significant.

how can i check what is eating up the spaces... what might be the problem
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.
  • Mook25
    Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Re: email space filled up

Check deleted items and sent items have been cleared out. Usually these are not cleared out.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Look for heavy attachments
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• sameer
        Second Lieutenant

• May 2006

hello everyone,

i have checked for each and every directory and nothing is more than 300 kb, as a whole it shouldn't have been more than 5 mb, but the mailbox is already almost filled up.
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

• Andy128
          Major General

• Dec 2005

By default you are given 10mb. Simply go into manage accounts and increase to 50 or so and you should be fine.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• sameer
            Second Lieutenant

• May 2006

Re: email space quota

hey andy,

to increase the account size will definately solve the problem. but the thing is that i want to pin-point the problem and fix it.

so if u got any solutions...

Comment

• VodaHost
              General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

10 mb is nothing, one graphic can be 10 mb. Increase the quota size.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• sameer
                Second Lieutenant

• May 2006

Hello general,

the main thing here is that i have checked each and every email that my client has in his email account and nothing seems specific as to being eating up the space or any significant attachments either. so i think i would like to better tackle the problem than just by increasing the web space.

this is what i am, i love to get to the bottom of the problem and check that such problem does not appear or i can solve it later in the future.

Comment

Working...
                X