stoneyridge.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stoneyridge.net

My website at BlueVoda is: http://www.stoneyridge.net .
    My action page won't work. I get error message everytime I try to use it.
    The error message is:
    The requested URL /action.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Help
    alan

Re: stoneyridge.net

Are you sure you published it? I can't seem to find it. The form looks good. Can you copy and paste the php code that you are using? Also- where did you place the php code?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Greetings;
      Here is the php I have:
      <?PHP
      $mailto ="dave@stoneyridge.net";
      $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS["email"];
      if ($email == "") {$email = $mailto;}
      $mailsubj = "Website Message";
      $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
      reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
      $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form :\n";
      while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
      {if ($key!="submit")
      {$mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";}
      }mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
      ?>
      I placed it "Between Head Tag"
      Thanks
      alan

Comment

First- in this part of the code ["email"] use single quotes not double. ['email']

Then- which page did you put the php code Between the Head tag? And actually- it needs to go in the Begining of Body tag. Reason I ask is that you have the form action set to "action.php" - but I cannot find the action.php page. Did you publish it?

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Greetings;
          I just republished all pages as I realized I had some extra files. I think all is as I have it on my end. I did the corrections as you suggested. I put the scripting in the beginning of body tag.
          If it isn't appearing for you I have to find out why not.
          Thanks
          aloha
          alan

Comment

There is NO "action.php" page in your site. How did you save (and publish) the page where you pasted the script ?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Greetings:
              I just went back and published my "THank You" page again. This is the one I created to come up after the form page. It is "Thank You.php". I just went in with FTP and I saw it in the public_html file.

Comment

Yes, but the form action is still set to be "action.php". You have two options:

1. Change your form action to be "Thank You.php" . Save and republish.

2. OR, open your "Thank You" page in BV, save it as "action" then publish it (as php)

In both cases refresh your browser before testing the form again.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

My children thank you, my wife thanks you, my grandchildren thank you and I thank you.
                  aloha
                  alan

Comment

Working...
                  X