• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • idontdisconnect
    Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Concerns about email forwarding and Functionality

What is the best way to set up email forwarding? I would like to be able to use the email more effieciantly....

I currently have my email for my bluevoda website (thisguy@thisguysbluevodawebite.com ) forwarded to the normal email account I use, (blahblah******.com).

I dont want to look in the BlueVoda control panel and sign in, just to check my email each time. It seems more time consuming then it should be, and also, what if I am using another computer at another location....how would I log into my bluevoda website account?

So, I have it forwarded to my blahblah******.com account. Easy enough, just sign into Yahoo and get the email. But if I reply to the email, it will show the return address of blahblah******.com, instead of thisguy@thisguysbluevodawebsite.com.

I want any reply to come from thisguy@thisguysbluevodasite.com. How can I streamline the email process? Thanks in advance...
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Concerns about email forwarding and Functionality

You can't. If you reply to a mail recieved in your yahoo account, the response mail will be from the yahoo email address. So you need to connect to your own webmail. Just open it once, create a bookmark in your IE and the next time you will only be asked once for the password.

What i do is this: I have setup my Outlook Express to recieve all my VH accounts emails directly on my desktop, i don't even open IE. And i can also answer through my VH email addresses.

Of course, in both cases, if you work from another computer, where you have NOT setup Outlook Express the same way, you need to login into your VH webmail, both to read and write mail.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• idontdisconnect
      Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Re: Concerns about email forwarding and Functionality

Thank you very much for your fast reply...

Comment

Working...
      X