• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blynngilmore
    Private First Class

• Apr 2007

ABVFP Help

Hello,

I've recently completed formatting my contact form with ABVFP. None of the custom error messages I created work. When I use the contact form, it's possible to submit a blank form. When I submit my form, the thank you page works, but when I check my e-mail, I am not receiving my messages.

I've tried over and over, my form did work once. I did not change anything.

My url is www.bossbiz.net. My contact form is www.bossbiz.net/contactus

Any help would be appreciated.

blynn
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: ABVFP Help

You are NOT using ABVFP. You have a thank you page (with probably some script in it) but not ABVFP.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• blynngilmore
      Private First Class

• Apr 2007

Thank you for your response.

I have revised my form to conform with ABVFP. The error page is fine, but when I enter information and click submit, I get "Error HTTP 404" page not found.

Can you help?

blynn

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Check your settings in the ABVFP Control panel for spelling mistakes or for wrong URLS of the thank you and of the error page
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X