Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do i need to have my web site´s mail running through the windows live mail???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i need to have my web site´s mail running through the windows live mail???

hello everyone at the great vodahost web sites, i´m having a problem to get the mails people send me published, maybe too much data cause they can have pictures... i can recieve them in the horde and the outlook express, i just can´t see them to be followed to the belongins page what shoul i do? my site is www.pitstop19.com and it´s a classified web site to portugal thanks...

Re: do i need to have my web site´s mail running through the windows live mail???

If I understand you correctly, people send you classified ads and some contain pictures - you receive this mail in horde and in your outlook express and it is in the mail that you can see them fine ... but when you go to transfer to your classified pages you cannot see them? Is this what you mean?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: do i need to have my web site´s mail running through the windows live mail???

well the pictures i don´t see them, text yes, i thought this would also be published automatically with the horde but it i can´t do it and whem i try to do it it goes to a page where i must do an account with microsoft where they´ll be the ones to set policies and payments i got and share with them ... ?¿?¿

Comment

So it is in the mail that you receive that the pictures are not coming through to you ... you receive their text but the picture is not there in the mail ??...

is this what you mean?

If you see the picture in the mail, you need to save it to your computer and then insert the picture on your webpage ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

yes, and also i can´t transfer their ads to my pages automatically is this possible? thank you very much for your help ladyeye!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ivo barbara View Post
            yes, and also i can´t transfer their ads to my pages automatically is this possible? thank you very much for your help ladyeye!!!

yw ... no you can't just transfer it from there, you need to firstly download and save the picture to your own computer, into a file you might call classified pics or something, and then insert the picture on the page with the advertisement and publish your page ...

for the text, you can copy and paste this into a blue voda page, don't forget to use the "insert text", then paste in the text ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

i don´t see their pictures in my mail only text and i would like to make a link so people could see what others people pictures and text ads that are advertizing the real problem is i cant transfer not even the text...

Comment

The picture should come into your mail as an attachment, down at the bottom of the email you should see something about this, you have to download the picture ..

you can copy and paste the text into a blue voda page ....

Don't forget on the blue voda page to go to insert - insert text (your text box will be there) and then copy and paste the text in the text box, that is likely a step you are forgetting ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

yes, you know it all ladyeye and you´re the greatest!!!god bless you

Comment

oh, since you know it probablly, i would like a feature like payments through sms phone text mesages how can i set this up???thanks...

Comment

and god bless you too ivo barbara

here's a handy dandy link for you that will tell you everything you'd like to know ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                      X