Thank you Karen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Karen

http://akhal-tekespain.com Firstly i´d like to thank anyone who has helped me in the past, especially Karen who has repeatedly tried to help me, i apologise for my ignorance with computers as i get the feeling you´re a bit fed up with me, please belive me when i say that i´m very frustrated by it all myself, but i am trying my best (even if it doesnt help! lol)
    I do not have outlook in my computer (and don´t know how to put it there), i have to use windows mail. In cpanel i have created two email accounts, they are both configured to outlook . I read them using horde. They both receive incoming mail ok, but the first one will only reply in my default username i have spent a long time on the phone to my internet server who claim that their isp codes only work for them and not for other hosts and that it is bv who must sort it out. So today i created a second email accout which has removed the problem of the default username as it recognises the correct name but it fails to send, quoting 505:mailbox unavailable. How do sort this out please? Thanks to anyone who can help me. Jill
    sigpic

Re: Thank you Karen

Windows mail is almost exactly the same as outlook. you set it up exactly the same way

If you are using horde.. you have to login to your account thru webmail to send with that account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X