• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GulfCoaster
    Second Lieutenant

• May 2009

Trying to make a "test" form with BV

I hope this is in the right place.

I know how to make an email form using BV, but I need to make an answer sheet to a test that will allow a person to choose from multiple choice answers a questions at a time. Hopefully the email form will not be able to be submitted unless the correct answer has been marked, basically going back to the answer sheet to tell the student that one question was answered incorrectly, like an "open book" type test.

I can't figure out how to make the "validation" work on the email fields, or if it is possible to make the form behave like this. Am I supposed to use a particular type of button or text box? I can see where there are places to set up a rule to only allow numbers, or email addresses and the like, but how do I set it up so there can only be one "answer" or letter in each field before the email for will be allowed to be submitted?

Can this be done or not?
    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!
  • GulfCoaster
    Second Lieutenant

• May 2009

Re: Trying to make a "test" form with BV

No one? Did I put it in the wrong place after all?
    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Trying to make a "test" form with BV

Yes, you did post in teh wrong place, you should have posted on the Forms forum.

However, what you ask for, requires a custom made script, can't be accomplished with the standard validation tools.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X