Can't send any emails from Outlook for new web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't send any emails from Outlook for new web site

I am not able to send any emails from Outlook express from the emails that I had BV automatically set up from the c/Panel. My web site is http://www.pamelarmccabe.com and the primary email address for that site is pam@pamelarmccabe.com. I receive messages but cannot send. SMTP and PoP3 are both the same server set up: mail.pamelarmccabe.com
    The following is the constant message from above email account as well as three others I have setup for the web site. Please help clarify for me as well as other who are having the same trouble. Thank you.

Trishmc

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'sales@pamelarmccabe.com',
    server: 'mail.pamelarmccabe.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL); no,
    Socket Error: 10061, Error number 0x800ccc0e

Re: Can't send any emails from Outlook for new web site

You most likely have to put in your isp settings for outgoing mails.. look at how your account that DOES work is set up and copy the settings to the new accounts.. open outlook.. tools, accounts .. properties and you can VIEW The settings.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X