• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klberg
    Sergeant

• Sep 2009

don't laugh at me

I have been trying to get my email set up for three days. I am told by voda that I have email in webmail but when I go there it shows no mail. I have set up my email accounts but still no email.
    I am trying to set up the account in Outlook 2003 however I still cannot accomplish a test page. I have watched the tutorial on Outlook 2003 and think I am doing this correctly. I am using the same password that I was given when I set up the email account in Voda. This is correct?
    I have a business and no email for three days is killing me however at this point I can't think straight anymore. Please help.
  • klberg
    Sergeant

• Sep 2009

Re: don't laugh at me

I was finally told by a friend that when you go to webmail even though it says you have "no mail" that then you go to a drop down box. Silly me thinking "no mail" meant no mail. lol
    Still can't figure out Outlook. Please any help with this would be more than appreciated.

Comment

• millie
      First Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Hi
      Search for outlook setup here. lots of posts to help you.

Millie
      Millie
      www.subeagle.com

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Outlook is platonic and does not allow or disallow.

It is your ISP provvider who is not allowing.

To simply matters, set up your email to forward emails received to your personal email address provided by your ISP or Hotmail or gmail or whatever.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X