Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing Webpage for previewing

Hello All,
    I've been sending emails back and forth with customer support but have not gotten the answer to this - I am building a webpage for someone else and I need to send the unpublished pages to them for approval before we 'go live'. I have not been able to figure out how to send this. I've tried converting the whole thing to html when I'm in the default browser. When I tried that it did go to an email mode but through Outlook which I don't have anymore. I've tried copy/paste. The person I'm sending it to does not have Bluevoda so when I send as a Bluevoda file of course they can't open it. I tried saving as something else but my "save" options only come up as bvp. Help!!
    Thanks!

Re: Emailing Webpage for previewing

Hi

If you have an account, the best thing is to publish it. If your client is the only person who knows about the URL, no one else will see it. If you have other reasons not to publish, you can capture the screen and save it as a jpg or any other image file. Google free screen-capture utilities, there are lots around.

Cheers

Millie
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Comment

Windows has a "Snipping tool" for screen capture under Programs>accessories>Snipping Tool.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Vista only I think Collectors-info (for the snipping tool) but I could be wrong. Anyways, its a great tool to all of you who haven't used it yet. Worth a look
        The Female Zone

Comment

Thank you Millie, Collectors and glendene. I will try this!

Comment

Collectors

good info on the snipping tool, but glendene is right. its not in XP

Cheers

Millie
            Millie
            www.subeagle.com

Comment

Look up (Studio 6) they have it for xp

Comment

I use Firefox and have added capture flash which is a free add on. It takes a picture of an entire webpage and saves it as a .JPG.

I use it all the time for what you are wanting to do. You can then email it and its full size of the page.

Comment

Working...
                X