Not receiving data to email account from webform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving data to email account from webform

The email address having the issue is tourdata@master-fitness.com. It was set up just to receive form data from my webform on master-fitness.com/tour_signup.php.

At present, visitors will be forwarded to the next page after completing the form, but I am not receiving their name and email addresses entered into the form. Information is not being delivered

The password to this particular email account is 05251971

There is no error message they are going straight to the next page as if their information was forwarded

Re: Not receiving data to email account from webform

Susan

Edit your post and remove your email address. You will get every Tom, Dick & Harry spamming you. Delete your password as well.

I'll take a look.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

When you hit the submit button you are taken to this page http://www.master-fitness.com/tour_signup.php which seem to be the same link as the one you gave us, although it throws an error.

You obviously know that when you set up these forms, in the form properties you need to assign a success page and an error page.

Now I've just found a success page http://www.master-fitness.com/success.php Is this the one you intended to use.

As far as emails sent from the website have you checked your spam folder?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Yes that is the success page. I noticed that the actual form page comes up in the address bar as well. I don't know why this is happening. I entered the success page and error page url's in the right fields as well as the email address. For some reason, the form is not registering any of this information.

Comment

Check those success & error page links

Include full url including http://www.

and republish this page.

Lets try and get this working first.

Did you check your junk mail?
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ok...I entered full url's for the success and error pages and republished. I am using the Horde email. I just set it up for receiving data from this form only. There are no messages in my mailbox anywhere.

Comment

OK your form page now keeps asking me to put my name in when I have. Thats weird it didn't earlier...

The form area, make sure it extends past all the form elements and republish
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

That's what I have been trying to explain for the past 3 days, this form is real quirky.

There in no mini or max lengths set. Under the general tab, I set the max length to 0 and under the validate tab I left the minimum and maximum data length fields empty.

I republished the entire page

Comment

I think this might be one for Naval Design to have a look at.

If you are around George here is the link http://www.master-fitness.com/tour_signup.php
                  Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Name field: you have set the field to accept text. However, it will only accept one word only, because you have not set it to accept whitespaces.

It will accept, in example "Naval" but it wil not accept "Naval Test" because it will not accept the whitespace.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X