Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to check how many hits to our website? And can we check the region ( Geographical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check how many hits to our website? And can we check the region ( Geographical

How to check how many hits to our website? And can we check the region ( Geographical area) from where most of the hits are coming from.

Re: How to check how many hits to our website? And can we check the region ( Geograph

A free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats.
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Comment

Re: How to check how many hits to our website? And can we check the region ( Geograph

You don't need the above program. You have a perfectly good stats program 'Awstats' within your control panel.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
        You don't need the above program. You have a perfectly good stats program 'Awstats' within your control panel.
        It depends. I know Awstats is ok, but with StatCounter I can track from start to finish with any campaign I am running. If I am running google adword (PPC)
        I can track a single keyword that was clicked on, the pages they viewed and if they purchase through my shopping cart. I can tell what keywords are creating sales and what isn't.
        Have Fun, Be Safe :
        Self Defense Products
        Hidden Cameras

Comment

I understand that, but the original poster just asked:

How to check how many hits to our website? And can we check the region ( Geographical area) from where most of the hits are coming from.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X