• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Dotted lines moving

Hi page loaded fine for me. Could maybe bring the page down to 800 wide so it can be viewed on all computers comfortably. But you would have to bring the top image down from 1024wide 1st. No other links working yet?.
    Try this link to see if it gives you any ideas.
    http://www.collectors-info.com/testing/nob.html (OK a bit PINK)
    If you set up the form this way, you will be able to capture the data more efficiently, & even into a database or address book.

Whoops!
    I see you got a post in before me. If it this amount of data to be sent to you. You should defiantly use a form & not a single box.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Dotted lines moving

I see that Chris has dedicated some effort into this. However, i suggest that you make your forms as Chris suggested, and then you use a better (not the simple action.php script of the tutorial) to validate your form fields and provide some security measures. Have a look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor . Should you you need help, contact me.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X