Sending people directly into the heart of my text.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cookie
    Private First Class

• Nov 2006

Sending people directly into the heart of my text.

Hi,
    I'm working on my website who is not actually on the net, and i'm trying to send people who will see my site directly into the heart of my text...let me explain
    Say i have a menu and a full page of text, and in my menu there is the word " PROJECT " who happens to be in my text also but in the middle of my page.
    If i want to take them directly to the middle of the page by clicking on the word project in my menu, how can i do this ?

Thanks
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: Sending people directly into the heart of my text.

That's a bookmark. Use the insert bookmark option.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• cookie
      Private First Class

• Nov 2006

Thanks beth, but i am very new in this and this may sound crazy but where do i put the bookmark ? near the word i want them to see in the text or near my word in the menu ?

Dan

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You place the bookmark near the text you want then to see.
        Then you link the word PROJECT to that bookmark. Each bookmark must have it's own unique name . In your case it would be logical to name the bookmark "project" and link the word PROJECT to the bookmark "project"
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X