This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need General Information

Hello, I am new to Voda and need some general info. Haven't registered for hosting as of yet, so no domain is available. I am wanting to build a classified and directory site. I can't get to Noah's classifieds to see if this script will be sufficient. Does anyone out there have this script on their site, and do you mind if I take a peek? I have looked at some of the sites listed in the forum, but haven't run across any classifieds. Also, do you know if a fee can be charged? I have also visited the Noah's Classifieds site and this info is not available there either. There is also no demo.
    Also, I need banner advertising. I see the banner buttons in the builder, but don't understand what is happening there. Is this where I add banner ads, or do I need another script or banner system?
    These two things are mandatory for my site. I have emailed support numerous times with these questions, and still haven't received an answer. I don't want to reigister for hosting, just to find these things aren't what I want.

Re: Need General Information

Hi, one of the forum members uses this one (Mook)

And I think likes it. I tried to load it myself but had a lot of problems & gave up.
    Must admit, it a nice visual software & its free with this host as well in the control panel.
    You can use BV’s banner system, but if you want something with more control & automation you will need a script or a program.
    There is lots of help here, so usually most problems can be got around.

Cheers
    PS. Put a post out for MOOK HELP!
    Advice needed.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris, I'll do that.
      Any other advice out there?

Comment

Hi - I have Noah's classifieds at http://www.limebrook.com/classifieds It works well when it is used.
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
        X