• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Debi
    Captain

• Dec 2006

Vasili, Bethers, motoxxx -Kudos!

I still have work to do, (are these things NEVER finished?), but I have to say that I would never have gotten this far without the help of all of you! You give your time and advice selflessly to us rookies, and it makes the difference, at least in my case, between sticking it out, and giving up!
    mottoxxx, your in depth grasp of SEO and amazing willingness to spend SO much time sharing what you know, has gotten me where it would have taken me months to get on my own. (OK- get real...YEARS) Thank you.
    This forum is what a forum SHOULD be. Thanks to all of you on this forum for your continued support.
    I hope to reciprocate with others as they join the BV team.
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

• Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: Vasili, Bethers, motoxxx -Kudos!

You are very welcome.

And, no, it's never done!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• motoxxx
      Major

• Dec 2005

Re: Vasili, Bethers, motoxxx -Kudos!

Debi, you are welcome.
      Having people with an open mind about developing their online pressence makes it more fun to share what we know. I am still a newbie at all of this but the things I do know, I know pretty well. I also can thank Bethers, Vasili, Pablo, Naval etc for what I have learned in such a short time. The SEO stuff I learned pretty much on my own by trial and error and massive hours of studying. If I can save a BV user 1/100th of the pain I endured learning what I know about the science of search, I will gladly share it so long as I don't have to compete with you in my real online business!
      Affordable Medical Insurance
      Discount Dental Plan
      Washington State Health Insurance
      Temporary Health Insurance
      Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
      X