• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kenkew
    Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2006

Re: Uploading 'bin file'

Right, I'm sweating a little less. But when I go to the site on another 'puter, I just see that line of text and not the puzzle I thought I had put there.
    It's getting me down now, I can see the perfect puzzle I created but only when I preview in the creations software...If I could get that on my page I'd be a happy bunny. Maybe I should go eat grass for awhile and give you a break. Thanks so far, Nav.

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

It's the other computer that doesn't support i frames then. Not your fault.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• kenkew
        Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2006

So how is it I don't see it on this 'puter either? I just tried to load a new puzzle, FG8..same result. It's something to do with the crossword grid. I have the clues/words, just not the grid.

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Sorry Ken, i don't know. Ask their support.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• kenkew
            Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2006

Thanks for your patience and efforts, Nav', much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X