Help on Publishing Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Publishing Site!

Ok, My site is done and published. We did both FTP and publishing to my IP address through the BV. Now all that shows are just the files when published to this site.. www.crittersnacker.com . Can someone try to help on explaining what we did wrong. We have watch all video's ect.. and still do not know whats wrong.

Thanks
    Luella Mills
    www.crittersnacker.com

Re: Help on Publishing Site!

Originally posted by crittersnackem
    Ok, My site is done and published. We did both FTP and publishing to my IP address through the BV. Now all that shows are just the files when published to this site.. www.crittersnacker.com . Can someone try to help on explaining what we did wrong. We have watch all video's ect.. and still do not know whats wrong.

Thanks
    Luella Mills
    www.crittersnacker.com
    Hi, Luella!

Well done! You just haven't published your index page. This is usually your Home page and should be called simply index - no capital letters, no punctuation, just as it is. Once you have published this it should all come together.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Help on Publishing Site!

Hi, with BV you don’t ftp the pages from its program, you can only publish them. It may be worth going to the c panel & deleting the index/Home page you ftp’ed. Then name your home page index in lower case & nothing else. Then publish.
      Should get you started.

Amanda beat me to it. LOL
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X