Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking

Hello,
    My home web page comes up now after I published it, which I'm very happy for. But when I hit the menu button on my left panel to go to about us, I can't get that up. I've published it but apparently I'm doing some wrong. I change my home page to index, what was said, do I have to do something else to the other pages as well?
    Elliott Liardo
    New Jersey Bass Federation
    www.NJBassFederation.com
    www.AmandaLiardo.com

Re: Linking

Rule of etiquette on the forum, don't open multiple threads about the same subject. You're taking up time for others who need help as well.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks a bunch, I will definitely remember that. I will probably be back on tomorrow for some help with setting up the shopping cart stuff.

Hope to have you back helping me again, you’re the best!!

Goodnight
      Elliott Liardo
      www.NJBassFederation.com
      www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Originally posted by viper225
        Thanks a bunch, I will definitely remember that. I will probably be back on tomorrow for some help with setting up the shopping cart stuff.

Hope to have you back helping me again, you’re the best!!

Goodnight
        It won't be me, but you'll get some quality help from someone here. Take care.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ellot L.
          Check your spelling, on NavBar this really sticks out: SPEACIAL No "A"
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hello Viper,
            The first two pages of your site are justified to the left, the rest are centered. Check to be sure "Center in Browser" box is ticked on the first two pages. (click on "Page Properties", under General Tab at bottom)
            Debi
            DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Hello Debi & Bill,
              Thank you both very much for your input, greatly appreciated alto.

Bill,
              I downloaded the spell check, works great, thank you very much.

Debi,
              I saw that too and was wondering why. I checked each page in Bluevoda by clicking on the page properties and all of them were checked and said center in browser. Then I re-published them and still it is happening. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. If you can help that would be great.

I know my site needs allot more presence, and appearance, so any suggestions or help would be great, I have no ego issues and I'm very open to any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas, please, I welcome them. I need your help. You are the veiwers. I aso need help setting the payment page up.

Bill,
              I looked at yours and I like that, but I want it to go directly into pay pal. I want set the page up like a payment page.
              Elliott Liardo
              www.NJBassFederation.com
              www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ghlight=pragma

Hello Viper,
                This happened to me as well in the past. I found the above link posted by Naval Design that solved my problem! Make sure you copy the code exactly as it is, and on every page.
                Debi
                I'll take another look at your site, as well!
                Debi
                DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Hello again Viper,
                  Forgive me for asking, but is English your second language? If you are addressing an English speaking audience, you may want to enlist someone to help you with spelling and English sentence structure, as I see numerous misspellings and errors. A "proof reader" so to speak :)
                  I am no expert, but I did alot of reading and research about how people view the web, and a big standout for me was that they "scan" the pages, rather than reading them. Where you have alot to say, it might be better to "bullet" a list of information, rather than several paragraphs that your audience probably will not read....for example, on the About page:
                  * Cleaning Apartments and Homes since 2002
                  * We take pride in our exceptional customer service.
                  * We respect our clients privacy and confidentiality.
                  * etc.
                  Your "Cleaning Services" page is on the right track, but you may want to eliminate the (brown) highlighting behind the title and captions, it would be easier to read. You might use a color (brown?) for the title and caption font instead.
                  The idea is to keep it as simple and clean as possible and avoid anything distracting. People want their web information fast, many will not stay on a page that is too "wordy", or busy.
                  Another stand out for me is your cleaning lady, she looks a bit stretched... Drag on the corners of the image box to get her better proportioned. :) Also, I would eliminate the cleaning bucket, that particular clip art is a different style than hers. She'd be OK on her own.
                  On your contact page, I would eliminate the phone and envelope photos, as one would have a tendency to try to click on them. They are not necessary...again, keep it clean.
                  Good luck to you!
                  Debi
                  Debi
                  DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
                  X