How to issue website receipts when using Pay Pal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

How to issue website receipts when using Pay Pal..

Hi... How to issue receipt from my website after the customer has paid through Pay Pal? I've looked through past forum postings..not much luck.. does anyone out there in BV land have the know how .. to integrate the receipt process with Pay Pal... Thanks Doug
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: How to issue website receipts when using Pay Pal..

Hello,

When a customer buys something from you, yourself and your customer will receive a receipt by e-mail from PayPal.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Yes. You need the following:

a script that will
      1. make all necessary calculations (if needed, if it is a single product, there is no such need)
      2. Will hold the client's details as well as his order details
      3. Will, when payPal redirects him back to your site, check (thanks to PayPal's Payment Data Transfer) that he has actually paid (the ayment is not pending), the amount, item and quantity are those of the order, and if so, it will issue the receipt (as printer friendly page) and will also display a link in the page, for the download, if this is a downloadable product.
      If not , it will refuse to issue the receipt, and it will display a "We have not been able to automatically verify your payment. Ypur Order will be processed manually" . Then, it will send you an email to let you know that there is something wrong and tell you to investigate by looking your PayPal account.

You have mail.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• dougnez
        Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Thanks Guys... I have the "Donate Now" button all set up and redirected to mysite.com/thanks you.html .. BUT MOSTLY .. want the Donor directed to Thank You page where they can utilize my contact form.. If Pay Pal issues reciept that'll be fine... I'll be testing this soon .. Always thankful...Doug

Comment

Working...
        X