New to all this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to all this

Hi everyone! My name is Chris and I am currently attempting to learn Blue Voda so that I can move my website over to here from Stores Online. I am going to try and learn this Blue Voda so that I can use multiple websites on the same account. I will be looking to this forum for as much help as I can possibly get to make this easier and quicker!

So far I have downloaded the Blue Voda program and am trying to add a template but I cannot move it up to the corner so that it fits. I am very green at this so help me out with anything you can give me! :)

Thanks!
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Re: New to all this

You may need to use the "arrow" keys to nudge it into the last few pixels on the left and upper margins.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: New to all this

Waving at Chris. <isn't that what I told you in pm???>

Remember, you have to walk before you run. Quit trying to get to the end of the race without taking all the steps necessary to get there.

:)
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X