This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kid

Hello, this is my first post. I hope you can help. I only got my account yesterday and I havn't tryied to build a web-site before, so I'm sorry if my question is a little nieve.

As far as I can tell I'm ready to go. I'm pretty sure I'll be eating my words after I've seen the result of my endevors, but up until now I can't seem to get to that point.

In the tutorials for publishing pages, the animation shows a drop down menu where I should be able to choose an IP address to upload my pages. At the moment my IP address isn't listed.

Does this mean my account isn't set up yet? (My e-mail seems to be working ok), and if my account isn't set up will that drop menu update automaticly? Or do I have to install a new version of bluevoda? Sorry for all the questions. Like I say 'New Kid', if you can help it'd be really appreciated.

Thanks,
    Duane

Re: New Kid

please click the below to upgrade your BV to the latest version with all the IP's listed.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Wow, that was quick!!

New version installed, and my IP's in there..... See you in the new web-site section. Maybe not tonight though....first ever build...I'm not expecting it to work just yet.

Thanks again for your quick response,
      all the best,
      Duane

Comment

I look forward to it

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X