X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send---thank you mail after payment

Hi,
    I hope you can offer me some advice.
    I would like to send the prospective client a thank you mail, but this should only be done, once payment has been received from the client.
    From the forms tutorials, there doesn't seem to be much emphasis on this subject, is there a way you can point me in the right direction? I much appreciate your help!!

Best Regards,
    Derek
    P.S. Would much appreciate Navaldesigns imput also!!!
    Nobleclub.org

Re: Send---thank you mail after payment

Should i suppose that you are talking about a PayPal payment ? You need two things:
    1. Enable your PayPal account PDT (Payment Data Transfer. This way, when after payment PayPal redirects the customer to your site, it also sends along the payment details. Among them, there is the client's email.
    2. You need a script, in that page, that will receive this info from PayPal, check to see if the payment is completed (sometimes it is not, i.e. when an e-check is used by the client to pay) and then email the client. At this point, the same script could also send the client a link to download the product if it is a downloadable product.

This is not a script you can find for free. If you are interested, contact me
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X