Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For: Beth, Amanda, Dori, Bill, etc.

Hi..........its me again.

I am almost 2/3s done with revamping www.bubbeesbeads.org and I can't tell if *I'm* getting bored.........OR...........is the site boring?

In comparison with my previous bloggish site I know this one is more tame and sophisticated............but will it hold more attention than the previous one? getting scared.

xoxo Mindy

Re: For: Beth, Amanda, Dori, Bill, etc.

on your "fill out form" on name jewelry page you might want to say "copy,paste" instead of "cut, paste"
    the difference between necklaces and necklace sets is awsome - the new style is so much more sophisticated and business like - looks great KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Thanks Ann! Your encouragement is what keeps me going. xoxo Mindy

Comment

Mindy, you're doing GREAT.

You need to work on page titles - you're putting in the page name - and that's not going to help you. For example - your elegant evening wear page - the title could be - Elegant evening wear beaded jewelry.

The made to order page doesn't work from the elegant evening wear page.

And a title for that page: Custom Made to Order Beaded Jewelry by Bubbee's Beads

and so on and so forth.

Be very proud of yourself - this is looking wonderful. And you can create some pages about you and your design and jewelry that you can make a bit more fun, after you get all the jewelry pages up and professional.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Mindy,
          I think it will hold the attention of shoppers more than the bloggish one did/does. You can have the same content you had on the old site, just make sure it is separate from your shopping pages. This way, someone that wants to shop will be able to do so 'unheeded' by all the extras, but they will still be accessible for anyone that wants them.
          You are doing great.... don't get scared!
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
          X